Purpose Media is on the lookout for a new member to join its growing Digital Marketing Team. Helping drive success for clients across all areas of digital marketing.
Purpose Media, an award-winning full-service marketing agency, has a long streak of apprentice success within the business. Apprentices at Purpose have graduated to become Technical Project Managers, Account Directors, SEO Leads, and Technical SEO consultants.
Keen to invest more in the scheme, the Derbyshire-based agency is now on the lookout for its next digital superstar, who’ll play an instrumental role in helping clients reach new heights of success. This follows the recent digital expansion of the team in the summer.
Head of Digital & Strategy, Ellie Buckle said: “It’s such an exciting time to be in digital marketing. COVID-19 has affected the industry and a lot of our clients this year, but one thing we have proved is that digital works.
We are now seeing investment across SEO, PPC, Content, and Social – and these things are continuing to drive impact for our clients across the board. I’m really excited to be able to offer this new digital role and I know whoever we hire will really impact our ideas, service offering, and wider agency functionality.
Apprenticeship schemes are one of the best sources of talent you can get. We have a lot of people in middle management roles that have come through that route and succeeded.
We’re looking for someone with fresh ideas who will blow us away with a new look at the digital marketing landscape and help shape our agency.”
What can an apprentice expect from the role?
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will follow a 1 – 2 year path of rotation between different departments including SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Organic Social, Digital PR, and Content.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy, the successful candidate will have a range of duties, including the following:
- To learn and develop digital skills that will be used in implementing digital solutions for clients
- To develop direct experience in the following digital channels – SEO, PPC, social ads, e-mail marketing, re-marketing and conversion optimisation
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of all digital solutions at PM, including video, social content, creative design and how these work with digital channels
- To be directed in your day to day activities by the Head of Digital & Strategy whilst supporting other digital team members
- To support the production of regular client KPI reports – Google Analytics, Google Data Studio – to provide insight on the digital performance of clients
- To undertake research into the technical SEO of requirements for clients, including AdWords and keyword research
- To undertake minor development work in digital marketing activities including the creation of e-marketing templates, etc
Full training and support will be provided by your employer and EMA as your training provider.
Do you think you have what it takes to join one of the best agencies in the UK?
If you can bring passion, dedication and some fresh new ideas to a Digital Marketing Agency – then please apply here.