Purpose Media is a Derbyshire based Full-Service Marketing Agency that supports clients in all aspects of their marketing.
We work with a variety of brands, from service providers to online retailers, and we champion our clients to look through the eyes of their customers and create memorable experiences.
Recent growth has aided our development, allowing us to increase our service offering and expand to new offices. Our space includes meeting and conference rooms, break out areas, collaborative spaces, media studio and secure on-site car parking.
Located 2 minutes from the M1 Junction 28, and 35 minutes from both Derby and Nottingham’s city centres, our location is perfect for your commute. Situated directly opposite East Midlands Designer Outlet and the public transport routes offered by Trent Barton Bus services.
You’ll work with a team of Account Managers to service the requirements of our clients in delivering their marketing campaigns. Specifically, you’ll work with clients as an extension of their marketing team, using your understanding of them to create and implement marketing proposals and plans. You’ll brief internal teams to ensure the marketing campaigns of our clients are delivered on time, on budget and to the required standards. Liaising with clients on the progress of their work, you’ll understand their needs and objectives and that these are reflected in the execution of their campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
Our clients range from dentists and software suppliers to football clubs and beauty products, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in (and hopefully has experience with) a wide range of marketing methods and techniques with a wide variety of clients. You would handle work for different clients and would be responsible for delivering impactful marketing campaigns.
Key Purpose of Job:
Well organised and a good communicator, you will understand clients needs, help to create marketing campaigns and report on their success, and liaise internally to make sure work is completed to a good standard.
Manage the relationship between clients and Purpose Media.
Lead the creation and development of campaign ideas and marketing strategies, supported by a wider team.
Liaise with internal team members to ensure everyone understands the client and their needs.
Regularly contact clients to plan campaigns and give evidence of campaign success.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Understanding your clients and their target audiences
- Pitching ideas to clients working with them to create campaigns
- Building marketing plans and ensuring these are up to date
- Researching relevant topics and presenting this information
- Pitching ideas to internal team members and working with them to create assets
We need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent organisation and time management skills.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they enjoy. We are a rapidly growing company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves leading new projects or working in other areas of interest if they rise to the challenge.
Needs to have:
- Experience in working with clients
- Good organisation
- Good, accurate writing skills
- Track record in the ability to work well with teams and collaborate effectively
- Self-motivated and ability to manage own time and deadlines
- Passionate about marketing
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
- Approachable and friendly, easy to build strong personal relationships
- Calm, organised and a clear thinker
- Confidence in your ideas and direction
- Native English writer
- Full UK driving licence
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements
- Experience within a marketing environment is preferred, but not necessarily essential
- Solid grasp of relevant desktop software packages, especially word, excel or their equivalent.
- A desire to develop their skill set within the marketing industry.
We do not accept applications from agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: South Normanton, Derbyshire
Required language: English
Competitive Salary and Performance Related Bonus
We believe in paying people what they're worth, with competitive salaries, rewards for success and potential growth to give you a career with an exciting future.
Great Working Environment
Great collaborative spaces, regular team events, office dog, super fast wifi and the East Midlands Designer Outlet just around the corner - we have a great space to collaborate and create.
Quality Hardware and Software
Access to the best tools to unleash your full potential. If there's hardware or software you need to make our work better we'll invest in it.
Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
We want our staff to grow, so we'll give you the opportunity to attend events that broaden your horizons and let you network with your peers.
Our company pension scheme helps you save for your future.