Purpose Media is a Derbyshire based Full-Service Marketing Agency that supports clients in all aspects of their marketing.
We work with a variety of brands, from service providers to online retailers, and we champion our clients to look through the eyes of their customers and create memorable experiences.
Recent growth has aided our development, allowing us to increase our service offering and expand to new offices. Our space includes meeting and conference rooms, break out areas, collaborative spaces, media studio and secure on-site car parking.
Located 2 minutes from the M1 Junction 28, and 35 minutes from both Derby and Nottingham’s city centres, our location is perfect for your commute. Situated directly opposite East Midlands Designer Outlet and the public transport routes offered by Trent Barton Bus services.
Please note we do not accept applications from agencies.
What you’ll be doing:
Our clients range from dentists and software suppliers to football clubs and beauty products, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about a wide range of brands. You would handle work for different clients and would be responsible for creating and steering their brand voice – to offer consistency throughout their communication and campaigns.
Key Purpose of Job:
An excellent writer, you will switch between tone of voice create great compelling copy for our clients. Working closely with the brands, account management and creative teams, your work will include tone of voice guidelines, product descriptions, campaign content, copy for blogs, articles, emails and social.
Make relevant and engaging copy that inspires and connects with our customer audiences and maintain high writing standards for all brands.
Adept at developing different tone of voice, an understanding of the brands and an interest in the changing communication landscape.
Leads the definition of the tone of voice and works closely with brand stakeholders, such as Account Managers, Digital Marketing, Design and Video teams to deliver engaging and commercially viable copy.
Develop multi-channel content to support campaigns, projects and ad hoc opportunities, product descriptions, social and email content, articles and blogs across all marketing channels and sites as required.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Leading the creative content team and communicating developments, challenges and successes to the wider team
- Understanding brand audiences and the content that resonates with them
- Use this understanding to lead internal collaboration
- Identify core messages and target personas
- Creating and communicating a brand tone of voice
- Planning content strategies
- Researching article topics and finding engaging angles
- Pitching article ideas to clients and working with them to finalise content
We need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent organisation and time management skills.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they enjoy. We are a rapidly growing company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves leading new projects or working in other areas of interest if they rise to the challenge.
Needs to have:
- Previous experience in writing content across multiple marketing channels
- Excellent copy-editing skills
- Track record in the ability to work well with teams and collaborate effectively
- Self-motivated and ability to manage own time and deadlines
- Passionate about delivering great writing that is commercially effective
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
- Approachable and friendly, easy to build strong personal relationships
- Calm, organised and a clear thinker
- Confidence in your ideas and direction
- Passionate about engaging consumers and delivering the brand message through every channel available
- Experienced native English writer
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements
- Be proficient in the use of relevant desktop software packages.
- Be able to provide examples of your written content.
- A desire to develop their skillset within the marketing industry.
We do not accept applications from agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: South Normanton, Derbyshire
Required language: English
We believe in paying people what they're worth, with competitive salaries and potential growth to give you a career with an exciting future.
Great working environment
Great collaborative spaces, summer slush machine, office dog, super fast wifi and the East Midlands Designer Outlet just around the corner - we have a great space to collaborate and create.
Quality Hardware and Software
Access to the best tools to unleash your full potential. If there's hardware or software you need to make our work better we'll invest in it.
Industry Conference and Seminar Opportunities
We want our staff to grow, so we'll give you the opportunity to attend events that broaden your horizons and let you network with your peers.
Our company pension scheme helps you save for your future.