Purpose Media is a Derbyshire based Full-Service Marketing Agency that supports clients in all aspects of their marketing.
We work with a variety of brands, from service providers to online retailers, and we champion our clients to look through the eyes of their customers and create memorable experiences.
Recent growth has aided our development, allowing us to increase our service offering and expand to new offices. Our space includes meeting and conference rooms, break out areas, collaborative spaces, media studio and secure on-site car parking.
Located 2 minutes from the M1 Junction 28, and 35 minutes from both Derby and Nottingham’s city centres, our location is perfect for your commute. Situated directly opposite East Midlands Designer Outlet and the public transport routes offered by Trent Barton Bus services.
Please note we do not accept applications from agencies.
Our ideal candidate will be a proficient designer, with up to 3 years experience, gained within an agency environment. They will be confident taking projects from brief to completion and delivering high-quality results that have an instant and positive impact on our client’s customers. Someone with experience in creating brands, and understanding the process to deliver brands that are engaging would be exactly what we’re looking for.
What you’ll be doing:
Our clients range from dentists and software suppliers to football clubs and beauty products, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about a wide range of brands. You would handle work for different clients and would be responsible for creating and shaping their brands and visual communications to deliver impact to their marketing campaigns.
Key Purpose of Job:
An excellent designer, you will work with a variety of clients across different sectors to create great compelling and engaging designs used on a variety of media and channels. Working closely with our clients, account management and creative teams, your work will include branding, web design, campaign assets including designs video, animation, email and social media.
Create relevant and engaging designs that inspire and connect with our customer’s customer and maintain high design standards for all brands.
Adept at developing different design styles, an understanding of the brands and an interest in the changing creative landscape.
Contributes to the overall consistency of the client branding and works closely with brand stakeholders, such as Account Managers, Digital Marketing, Content and Video teams to deliver engaging and commercially viable assets.
Develop multi-channel content to support campaigns, projects and ad hoc opportunities for use across all marketing channels as required.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Working with Account Managers to understand the needs of the client
- Understanding brand audiences and the content that resonates with them
- Use this understanding to support internal collaboration
- Creating and developing branding and brand guidelines
- Researching new styles of design and developing your skills
- Pitching design ideas to internal team members and working with them to finalise designs
We need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent organisation and time management skills.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they enjoy. We are a rapidly growing company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves leading new projects or working in other areas of interest if they rise to the challenge.
Needs to have:
- Previous design or agency experience
- Excellent creative skills
- Track record in the ability to work well with teams and collaborate effectively
- Self-motivated and ability to manage own time and deadlines
- Passionate about delivering great design that is commercially effective
- Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
- Approachable and friendly, easy to build strong personal relationships
- Calm, organised and a clear thinker
- Confidence in your ideas and direction
- Experienced native English writer
Qualifications, Experience & Requirements
- Be proficient in the use of relevant desktop software packages.
- Be able to provide examples of your design work and experience.
- A desire to develop their skillset within the creative industry.
We do not accept applications from agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: South Normanton, Derbyshire
Required language: English